Welcome to Terminus Backstage; Terminus’s customer and partner user community!
At Terminus, we believe in surrounding ourselves with brilliant innovators, pushing the envelope of creativity, and cultivating a community of new and exciting ideas. Terminus Backstage is a place for our customers, partners, and employees to come together to collaborate, network, share ideas, ask questions, and communicate valuable feedback to our team.
We also believe that we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We’re proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, and hope to foster a user community that is based on the same principles.
Before you (stage) dive in and start contributing, we ask that you review our Code of Conduct below.
Terminus Community Code of Conduct
We want our community members to feel safe, empowered, and encouraged to participate. Above all, we ask that our members act with integrity and good use of judgment when interacting in the community.
The following guidelines will be enforced by community moderators, and all community members will be expected to be familiar with them. If you believe any behavior or content in the community to be in violation of the Code of Conduct, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, community moderators reserve the right to remove or flag posts that they deem inappropriate.
What Gets Us Amped Up 🤘
- Members that are kind, respectful, and welcoming.
- Members that initiate or engage in productive and vibrant conversations.
- Members that share innovative and creative ideas.
- Members that collaborate to answer questions or solve problems.
- Members that deliver constructive, helpful feedback to community moderators, and to other members.
- Members that are curious, and search for answers or solutions in the community, in the Terminus knowledge base, or in our Academy.
What’s a Total Buzzkill 👎
- The use of rude, insulting, or offensive language of any kind.
- Intimidation or harassment of other community members.
- Disrespect towards differences of opinion.
- Posts that include spam, baiting, advertising, or links to offensive, deceptive, or inappropriate content.
- Promotion of your own personal or professional products, services, events, etc. This includes direct solicitation of other community members.
- Posts that include false, misleading, or unverified information.
New to the community? Check out this guide for getting started next!
Please sign in to leave a comment.