Digital Media Manager (DMM) Overview
A Digital Media Manager (DMM) is an experienced Media expert that can help you go to market with precision and rigor. Their primary objective is to maximize your advertising spend through proactive Media Strategy and Execution. DMMs can help evaluate your audiences, help you find the right media mix and channels, and propose budget recommendations based on your campaign goals.
Advertisers’ who have designated DMMs generally see:
- 225% more opportunities created
- 70% more page views
- 33% more site visits
DMM Use Cases
- Conduct Media Planning and Reviews
- Make Budget Recommendations and Management
- Analyze Creative Performance
- Help Define Target Audiences
- Assist with Content Mapping and Messaging
- Customize your Ad placements
- Applying advanced targeting strategies (i.e. Title, Contextual, Geo-Targeting)
- Negotiating and applying Private-Marketplace inventory
- Premium Channel activation (CTV, Audio, and Native)
- Backend Optimization (Bidding on more efficient CPMs and increasing CTRs)
DMMs work directly with their customers to develop campaign goals and optimize campaigns accordingly. Below is an example of common KPIs based on Creative performance, Media efficiency, and Ad Quality measurement.
What if I don’t have a DMM?
Terminus is still here to support all of your Media Needs upon request. For Media related questions, go to the Terminus Support Portal below and submit a ticket here
How can I get a Designated DMM for my account?
DMMs are assigned with our Media Strategy services. Reach out to your CSM or success@terminus to inquire.
Article is closed for comments.