Native ads can engage audiences through sponsored content that blends in with the look and feel of the target website or app. Incorporation of this creative format strengthens your display strategy in yielding stronger results with cost efficiency. Native ads also help your message break through the noise of other advertisers by serving impressions in a format that organically appears in-feed across the web.
This feature is available to all customers, across all pricing plans. Activation instructions are listed below. For any further questions on integrating premium channels into your ad strategy, contact your Digital Media Manager or your Client Strategy Manager for questions.
- Create an Account-Based Display Tactic in Ad Experiences (Be sure to include Native in the tactic name).
- Note: Tactics that are targeting APAC or EMEA regions should still be created as an Account-Based Display Tactic and not in the Global Targeting section. Be sure to include the regional or territory acronym in the tactic title as is best practice.
- Configure your audience and establish a budget as you would a standard account-based display tactic. Typical budgets average between $20-$40/day but they should be directly proportional to your audience size.
- Submit your tactic with no creatives. Your tactic will not go live until we receive the necessary creative assets.
- Go to the Support Portal to upload creatives with the applicable landing page (landing pages are required for Native ads that allow click throughs).
- Your tactic will go live between 1-3 business days upon receiving the creatives.
Compare engagement from your Target Accounts to tactics using typical static display ads. Measure the lift between tactics utilizing Native creative versus Static creative to see a performance increase. Native ads also typically see an uptick in CTR compared to their static counterparts.
What to Expect
Similar to display, CPMs will range anywhere from $12 - $17 and they are dependent on the audience size. The smaller the audience, the more aggressive the bid strategy will need to be to in order to reach your daily budget.
Which Ad Networks will my Native ads run on?
Required to be displayed?
|Image (for non-video ads)||Large, primary image with landscape (1.91:1) or square (1:1) aspect ratio.||Yes||500x500 px|
|Title||Primary headline text of Ad Copy.||Yes||Up to 25 characters.|
|Short Description (Body)||Secondary body test (for example, article description).||Yes||Up to 90 characters.|
|Advertiser Logo||Small icon image with square aspect ratio (1:1).||Yes||200x200 px|
|Advertiser Name||Text that identifies the advertiser (for example, company name, visible URL, and so forth).||Yes||Up to 25 characters|
|Landing Page URL||The page in which you are directing your target audience.||Yes||NA|
|Clickthrough URL||The page in which you are directing your target audience. The clickthrough URL is usually the same as the landing page and may include the addition of UTMs.||Yes||NA|
|Call to Action||Text that encourages the user to take action (for example, Read Now).||Yes||Up to 15 characters.|