You must have Terminus Ad Experiences as part of your Terminus subscription to access this view.
The Aggregate Creative Report helps marketers visualize aggregated performance metrics across all your creatives over time with a customizable graph. You can filter and sort performance to analyze and determine which creatives are and are not performing.
The Aggregate Creative Report is a customizable overview of creative metrics over a selected date range. The default for this report is the last 30 days, but any date range may be pulled. Views can be customized by:
- Web Only Tactics and Metrics: Display, Retargeting, and Global
- LinkedIn Only Tactics and Metrics: Data from LinkedIn campaigns with Terminus Audience Segments
- Creative Name: All creatives or by specific creatives
- Formats: All ad formats or by specific ad formats
- Dimensions (for web creative only): All ad sizes or by specific ad sizes.
All metrics will update based on the view chosen. Metrics include:
- Creatives: The total sum of Creatives that served at least one impression within the selected date cohort.
- Impressions: The total sum of impressions delivered across creatives within the selected date cohort.
- Cost Per Thousand (CPM): The average CPM (Total Spend divided by (Impressions/1000) across tactics within the selected date cohort.
- Clicks: The total sum of clicks delivered across creatives within the selected date cohort.
- Click Through Rate (CTR): The percentage of all clicks delivered across creatives within the selected date cohort divided by all impressions delivered across creatives within the selected date cohort.
- Cost Per Click (CPC): The average advertiser cost per ad click.
- Total Spend: Total dollars spent across creatives within the selected date cohort.
These metrics will display either a percent increase or decrease for the current selected timeframe compared to the results of the previous timeframe. For CPM, a decrease from the previous timeframe will show as a positive result.
A list of all creatives can be found at the bottom of the report. This list will update based on the date cohorts and filters selected. These creatives have a clickable thumbnail to preview the creative, and they are sortable by columns.
If a creative thumbnail is clicked on, a preview of the ad will be shown. Thumbnails and previews are only available for web creatives. LinkedIn creatives will not have a clickable thumbnail.
Are my legacy LinkedIn tactics represented in this report?
Any LinkedIn tactic that used the previous LinkedIn integration (prior to April 2021) will not be included in the new aggregate reporting.
Can I see all of my ad previews in this report?
All ad creative types can be previewed except the following:
- LinkedIn (LI does not provide a preview for these)
- Sponsored Messaging Ads
- Text Ads
- Dynamic Ads
Why can I not see my connected TV or audio creative inside of this report?
Currently, creative reporting for connected TV and audio ads is not supported inside of the Terminus platform.