You must have Terminus Ad Experiences as part of your Terminus subscription to access this view.
The Aggregate Campaign Report allows marketers to easily analyze, measure, and export consistent performance metrics across all ad campaigns. This report provides important aggregate metrics at the top of the page, a customizable graph to visualize aggregated performance metrics over time, and a filterable/sortable performance table with nested insights.
The Aggregate Campaign Report is a customizable overview of reporting metrics over a selected date range. The default for this report is the last 30 days, but any date range may be pulled. Views can be customized by:
- Web Only Campaigns and Metrics: Display, Legacy Display, Retargeting, and Global
- LinkedIn Only Campaigns and Metrics: Data from LinkedIn campaigns with Terminus Audience Segments
- Campaign Name: View for all campaigns or by specific campaigns
- Campaign Type: Display, Legacy Display, Retargeting, Global, and all LinkedIn Campaign Types including Text Ads, Sponsored Content, Sponsored Messaging and Dynamic Ads.
All metrics will update based on the view chosen. Metrics include:
- Campaigns: The total sum of campaigns that served at least one impression within the selected date cohort.
- Impressions: The total sum of impressions delivered across campaigns within the selected date cohort.
- Cost Per Thousand: The average CPM (Total Spend divided by (Impressions/1000) across campaigns within the selected date cohort.
- Clicks: The total sum of clicks delivered across campaigns within the selected date cohort.
- Click Through Rate: The percentage of all clicks delivered across campaigns within the selected date cohort divided by all impressions delivered across campaigns within the selected date cohort.
- Total Engagements (LinkedIn Campaigns only): All member interactions with your ad, both chargeable and free.
- Total Spend: Total dollars spent across campaigns within the selected date cohort.
These metrics will display either a percent increase or decrease for the current selected timeframe compared to the results of the previous timeframe. For CPM, a decrease from the previous timeframe will show as a positive result.
A list of all campaigns can be found at the bottom of the report. This list will update based on the date cohorts and filters selected. These campaigns are clickable and sortable by columns.
If a campaign is clicked on, the user will be taken to the associated details page.
Are my legacy LinkedIn campaigns represented in this report?
Any LinkedIn campaign that used the previous LinkedIn integration (prior to April 2021) will not be included in the new aggregate reporting.