You will need to have access to Terminus Chat Experiences as well as a Calendly account in order to use this guide.
The Terminus Chat + Calendly integration allows you to automatically book Calendly events while chatting with visitors to drive qualified leads.
By integrating Calendly, your chat visitors can schedule time directly on you or your teammates’ calendar, creating more meetings and providing a fantastic customer experience.
To get started, make sure you have identified which Calendly event you want to use within Terminus Chat. You’ll want to copy the event link to input into Terminus Chat.
Calendar Event Set-Up for Chat Representatives
1. Navigate to your profile by clicking on your avatar and selecting user settings.
2. Create a new Calendar Event by selecting the + sign.
3. Choose "Calendly" as the Event Type.
4. Input a title for the event. Important: You should name the event in a way that you can distinguish from your teammates’ personal events.
5. Copy and paste your Calendly link into the Calendly Link field.
6. We recommend leaving the Confirmation Message blank.
Once you complete these steps, you can present this Calendly event while chatting with visitors.
Using a Calendar Event Request in a Conversation
While chatting with someone, you have the ability to present Calendly events and book a meeting directly within the chat window.
To do so, select the Schedule an Event button (calendar icon) within the message input area (directly next to where you type a response):
When you click this icon, you will see a full list of calendar events belonging to your team. This is why it’s important to name your Calendly event in a way that can be distinguished from your teammates’ events. Simply choose the calendar event that you’d like to send.
Your visitors will then be able to book a meeting via Calendly directly within the chat window:
Article is closed for comments.