You will need to have access to Terminus Chat Experiences as well as a Calendly account in order to use this guide.
The Terminus Chat + Calendly integration allows you to automatically book Calendly events within chat to drive qualified leads.
By integrating Calendly, your chat visitors can schedule time directly on your rep’s calendars, creating more meetings and providing a fantastic customer experience.
To get started, make sure you have identified which Calendly event you want to use within Terminus Chat. You’ll want to copy the event link to input into Terminus Chat.
Creating Calendar Events (Teams and Individuals)
As a Terminus Chat administrator, you have the ability to add Calendly events to your team. Once a calendar event is created, you can add this event within your playbooks. Your chat representatives will also be able to present these calendar events during live chat.
1. From the Terminus Chat admin menu, select Calendars and add a calendar event.
2. Choose "Calendly" as the Event Type.
3. Input a title for the event. You should name your events in a way that you can distinguish one from another when adding them to playbooks.
4. Copy and paste the respective Calendly link into the Calendly Link field.
5. We recommend leaving the Confirmation Message blank. Once a meeting has been scheduled, you can continue the conversation in Playbooks if desired.
Once these steps are completed, you will be able to add your Calendly event into Playbooks.
Adding Calendly Events to Your Chat Playbooks
1. Add a Data Ask play to your chat playbook.
2. On your Data Ask play, select “Schedule Meeting” from the first dropdown.
3. Choose the event that you’d like to add to your playbook.
For more information on Terminus Playbooks, including logic plays, data ask plays and Chatbot creation, please see this article.
This is how the Calendly event will appear when this point of your playbook is reached: