Once launched, retargeting tactics can be accessed via the “Retargeting” tab on the Campaign Overview page.
Here, users will be able to see Running and Paused tactics in one table, and Draft tactics in a separate table. Like the Campaign Overview table, in-view reporting columns can be easily adjusted to show more, or less, information.
Clicking on a tactic name will take you to the Tactic Detail page. For retargeting, users will have two main reports tabs in Tactic Details:
On the Tactic Performance tab, users will be able to see top-level summary metrics, as well as a graph of performance overtime.
The summary metric options can be toggled on or off, and include:
- Impressions: The number of times an ad has been viewed by users associated with your targeted accounts.
- CPM (Cost-per-impression): Cost-per-mille; the amount an advertiser is charged for serving 1,000 (mille) impressions. The Terminus Display Ad Network is optimized based on a CPM (cost-per-mille) model, and this is also how customers are billed for their media spend for display advertising tactics.
- Clicks: The number of times users associated with your targeted accounts have clicked on your display ad from a web page.
- Spend: The total amount you have spent to deliver ads through the Terminus platform.
These metrics will persist on the Creative Performance tab. The performance metrics available in the graph view include:
- CTR (Click-thru rate): Measures the number of times targeted users clicked on your ad, and is the ratio of clicks to impressions (clicks ÷ impressions).
On the Creative Performance tab, users will be able to view performance at the ad and ad group level, as well as several performance graphs.
The performance graphs will include a breakout of:
- Ad impressions served by device type (Options include PC, tablet, and mobile)
- Ad impressions served by creative size
- Ad impressions served by time of day, and day of week
The Creative Performance table will feature performance metrics by creative and creative group, including an individual performance graph by creative.
Active creatives can be disabled by selecting one or more creatives, and using the “Disable” button.
To edit information for existing tactics, see the Tactic Settings section.
Retargeting tactic settings will be accessible via the pop-out window in the right hand side of the tactic details page.
From this window, users can adjust the tactic name, daily and overall budgets, duration, and exit criteria by selecting the inline “Edit” button. You can also pause a retargeting tactic by selecting the “Pause Tactic” button at the bottom.
Clicking on the “Edit” links above URL rules and Exclusions will open the tactic setup builder, where any of these settings can be adjusted.