Once your Terminus audiences have been created, they will be built in LinkedIn - this can take up to 72 hours. When your audience is ready to use in a LinkedIn campaign, the status will be updated as "Ready". To utilize a Terminus audience inside of a LinkedIn campaign:
- Click "Create Campaign".
- Selected Campaign Group(s) and hit "Next".
- Choose your Campaign Objective.
- Under "Who Is Your Target Audience", choose "Third Party".
- Then, choose "Third Party Company".
- Finally, choose the Terminus audience(s) you would like to include.
- Continue on to define and finalize your LinkedIn campaign.
For more information on creating campaigns inside the LinkedIn Campaign Manager, please reference this article.
If you have any questions or need assistance with getting setup using LinkedIn, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.