The Terminus Account Insights section in Data Studio has received a refreshed look in the August 2021 product release. It will contain all of the same functionality, but with an improved user experience.
Existing Account Insights users will see some significant changes in the location of different pieces of data and in the arrangement of tabs. Use the following guide to understand the updates.
Note: The following only applies to Account Insights within the Terminus Platform. The iFrame representation of Account Insights available in Salesforce will continue with the same look and feel.
NEW: The Overview Page
The main differences are:
- The Account-Specific tab has been replaced by an Overview tab.
- Campaign responses have been relocated to the tabs on the second half of the Overview page, along with Orphan Leads & Opportunities.
- You will also find the Sales and Activity data moved to that same section.
NEW: The Details Tab
The main points of interest include:
- The Account Info section has been moved to the Details tab.
- We have added Engagement Spike, Intent Data, Relationship Data and Terminus Firmographic data to this section.
The People Tab
There are no significant changes to the People Tab outside of a more intuitive experience. Here you will see activity detail for each of the known people who have interacted with either marketing materials or sales via emails, calls and, meetings.
The Activities Tab
You will see some significant improvements on the Activities tab where we can highlight positive or negative trends in Sales and Marketing activities as well as Intent and Site Engagement behaviors.