In order to use the Terminus App, you must be a Chat Experiences customer. The Terminus App is compatible with all Apple and Google/Android devices.
Terminus Chat Experiences helps sales and marketing teams engage with target accounts and leads on-demand, from anywhere online. With the Terminus App, Chat Experiences customers can engage in real-time conversations with prospects and customers directly from their mobile devices.
With the Terminus App, Chat customers can:
- Receive instant notifications on their mobile device when a lead or customer wants to chat
- Drive qualified conversations for their sales team around the globe
- Monitor live bot conversations on their website, and engage at the right time
- See contact details, target account data, and visitor insights directly from their mobile device
- Browse chat analytics and reporting
- Support full-funnel engagement of prospects and customers
- And, book more meetings!
Getting Started with the Terminus App
Download the App
- Begin by Installing the iPhone or Google Play App. You can use this link for the Apple App Store, or this link for Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can visit either store and search for “Terminus.”
Log in to the App
- Log in to the app using your login from the Terminus Chat Experience.
- If you have forgotten your login, simply provide your email address and we will send a reset password link to you.
- If you do not have a Terminus Chat login, please submit a support request via the Terminus Help Center in order to be provided with access.
iPhone / Apple Device
- In order to enable notifications on an Apple device, go to Settings > Notifications
- Locate the Terminus app
- Select "Allow Notifications"
- Select how you would like to be notified when a chat has been routed to you (ex: on Lock Screen, in the Notification Center, via pop-up Banner)
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," find apps that recently sent you notifications.
- To find more apps, tap See all.
- Tap Advanced.
- To pick specific categories of notifications, tap the app's name.
Option 2: In your Settings app
You can control many app notifications from a settings menu in the app. For example, an app could have a setting to choose the sound that the app's notifications make. To make these changes, open the app and search for the settings menu.
Terminus App Navigation
Chat Dashboard: The chat dashboard gives you the ability to monitor your Team’s chat activities. You can review at a high level the qualified conversations, the total chat volume, the total number of leads brought into the business, and the target accounts that have been reached. These dashboards are set at the team level and cannot be customized at this time.
Chat Views: By selecting the “conversation icon” at the bottom of the app window, you can see your chat views. You can also select the “expand arrow” at the top of the views list to see a description of what each view will show you. You are able to begin chatting with any live visitors on the site by selecting a chat and selecting the “join chat” button.
Chat Analytics: By selecting the chart icon at the bottom of the app window, you can see detailed breakdowns of some of the most commonly used metrics when training your Chat performance. Administrators and leaders will find these useful for answering on-the-go questions about your chat marketing and support programs.
Article is closed for comments.