Terminus Engagements (part of the Terminus Insights managed package) delivers account-level data on website engagement, Engagement spike alerts, digital advertising activity, and account list membership from the Terminus Engagement Hub into Salesforce. The Terminus Insights package also includes several built-in Salesforce reports that can be easily customized, and used to build custom Salesforce dashboards.
Incorporating Pardot into these reports is one way you can get an actionable and more inclusive view of activity and engagement in your target accounts. Layering in fields like Pardot score, Pardot grade, or Last Activity could help you understand how your Terminus accounts are engaging with marketing efforts, and how qualified they may be for sales.
Here’s are a few examples of how you can create a joint report that looks at Terminus and Pardot data together.
Example Report: Spiking Accounts & Pardot Score
This report combines the “My Spiking Accounts” report from the Terminus Insights package with Pardot scoring categories. This view will allow you to see what marketing content is resonating with your highest potential accounts.
- Start with the Terminus provided report “My Accounts - Spiking,” (which can be accessed via the TerminusReports folder in Salesforce).
- Select "Edit", and add an additional Pardot Scoring Category report to see what content the Spiking accounts are consuming.
- Click “Add Block” and select Pardot Scoring Categories:
- Adjust the Pardot Scoring Category Filtering to All Pardot Scoring Categories and The Last 7 days so we get a view of the scoring changes during the traffic spike.
Example Report: Pardot Activity on Spiking Accounts
While the above example combines Spiking Accounts with Pardot scoring categories, you could also use Salesforce reports to view individual interactions in Pardot grouped around accounts that are currently spiking. This can indicate to the sales team who the highest potential prospects are to reach out to, based on accounts that are actually engaging with the website and driving traffic spikes.
- Again, start from the Terminus report "My Accounts - Spiking"
- Modify this report to be a Joined Report
- Add a Block, and choose the Contacts & Accounts report, uncheck the “Include default columns” at the bottom.
- Add the following Contact fields:
- Pardot Score
- Pardot Last Activity
- Pardot Grade
- Adjust the filters to suit your needs; for example, changing the Contact Created Date to "All Time"
Once the report is created, sales can use it to monitor when individual contacts tied to spiking accounts reach a certain score, when their last Pardot activity was, etc. to inform their conversations, and understand who may be ready to buy.
Additional Example Reports
All Leads in Target Accounts
- Report Type: Leads
- Critical Filters: Terminus Target Account List = Not Null
- Suggested Columns:
- Suggested Grouping:
- Terminus Target Account List
"Best Bet" Leads in Target Accounts
- Critical Filters:
- Terminus Target Account List Not Null
- MQL Date Not Null
- High Grade and/or a High score
- Suggested Columns:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Create Date
- MQL Date
- Lead Source
- Lead Owner
- Terminus Inferred Account