Targeted campaigns for Email Experiences give customers the ability to target specific accounts or individual email recipients with content tailored to each audience. Companies who take an account-based approach see increased campaign engagement and higher conversion rates.
How it Works
Targeted campaigns are a strategic approach to email signature marketing in which Email Experiences campaigns communicate with individual prospects or customer accounts as markets of one. Utilizing this functionality, customers can choose to assign a signature campaign to email recipients who match one or more email domains or one or more email addresses. When Email Experiences users email recipients who match an assigned domain or email address, the specified campaign is served.
With this approach, Email Experiences customers:
- Increase account relevance
- Align email signature marketing activity with account strategies
- Increase campaign engagement
- Inspire customers and prospects with compelling content
Creating Targeted Campaigns
The Targeted campaign type is available to Outlook users who have implemented Windows Outlook Agent v1.0.3 or higher, to Gmail users who have installed Terminus Chrome Extension, and to all customers using Sigstr ONE. Once you have enabled Target functionality within your account, follow the steps highlighted below.
Within the Email Experiences Campaign section, select Create Campaign.
In the pop-up window, name your campaign and select "Targeted" as the campaign type.
In the Assign Lists section, click Add or Remove Lists and choose between creating a new recipient list or using an existing list.
In the campaign creation window:
- Add the desired URL (or leverage one of Email Experiences' landing page integrations)
- Choose one or more PNG or GIF files to upload as your campaign image. With Email Experiences'Multi-Banner Campaign functionality, you can upload several images that will rotate automatically.
- Create an Alt-Text phrase that will show in the event a campaign image cannot be displayed
- Customize the UTM parameters if you don't want to use the Email Experiences standard tracking parameters.
Review the campaign details and schedule the campaign. You can set it to start immediately, run indefinitely, or for a specific time period.
Uploading Accounts via CSV File
If uploading accounts via CSV file, please ensure that you have two columns - one for the name of the account and another for either the domain or URL. CSV file are required to be saved in UTF-8 character encoding to ensure the file uploads successfully. For more information on list uploading and management, refer to this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.