How will we need to provide our Salesforce data to Sigstr? As a one-time data transfer or by providing access to our Salesforce instance (continuous data transfer)?
- Sigstr integrates directly with Salesforce. There is no need to do a one-time data transfer.
- Sigstr's free (Read-Only) integration is powered by an OAuth connection from Sigstr to Salesforce.
- Sigstr's approved AppExchange Package can be installed to your SF Org if desired.
How many rows of data?
- With our App Exchange Package, Sigstr will create one row in a custom table every time an email recipient clicks on a Sigstr ad.
- These can be deleted from Salesforce at any desired time by your Salesforce admin.
Do you have a list of data elements that you usually ask for from Salesforce?
- See the below DFD for a breakdown of data element access.
Are there any Salesforce data elements that we will receive?
- Sigstr will create a custom "SigstrEngagements" table, which will store contact click events (timestamp and campaign ID)
- Sigstr will also create a custom "SigstrSignature" field on Salesforce users who have corresponding users in the Sigstr system (matched by email address), to contain their personalized, HTML email signature.
- Sigstr can write a custom "Relationship Score" value to Account & Contact records.
Can you provide a data flow diagram?
- Below is a simple DFD that shows the access Sigstr has based on the integration type used.
- Sigstr is a cloud service so any data being transferred is sent to and/or comes from our cloud infrastructure in AWS.
Does the Sigstr Connector fall under the Salesforce Connect limits?
- Yes, these apply to your SF Connection and API limits. We leverage Batch APIs where possible to reduce call volumes.
Does the connector have a throttle? How many records are synced per minute (maximum value)?
- API calls vary based on the kind of record being synced. See below.
Is there a filter of what records of an object are synced – if so, what are these per Salesforce object?
- There is currently no filter, however, Sigstr ONLY syncs the data listed below.
Is there a data retention policy for records or does Sigstr just clone these and store them indefinitely?
- Sigstr allows you to configure a data-retention policy for your account data. This can be 6, 12, 18, or 24 months.
What triggers / controllers / other Apex classes are part of the managed package?
- Sigstr users APEX Triggers to power the real-time syncing of campaign lists.
When utilizing the anonymization for click rates, at which point does the anonymization of the data happen?
- Right on the click handler.
- While processing the cached data to store it to the database, meaning: the data is put into a cache / queue with its individual properties. Individual properties are ignored while storing the data
- After that, meaning: The individual data is obfuscated after fully processing the event.
Salesforce API Call Detail
- To Update Salesforce: 1 API call per Account and 1 per Contact, each day. (Relationships Only)
- To Update Sigstr: < 20 API calls per day. (Relationships Only)
- To Push Clicks into Salesforce: 1 call per day.
- To Update Signatures in Salesforce: 1 API call per Sigstr User, when signatures change.
- To Sync Salesforce Campaign Lists: 1 API call per CampaignMember, on *only* the Salesforce Campaigns you choose to sync to Sigstr, at the time of the sync.