Sigstr’s SalesLoft integration enhances your marketing efforts within the SalesLoft Cadence application by appending a Sigstr signature and campaign to your Cadence email communications. The integration provides improved control over email signatures within Cadence by:
- Allowing you to manage your corporate signature centrally
- Using Sigstr analytics alongside SalesLoft email volume
- Inserting Sigstr campaigns into SalesLoft Cadence emails
- Targeting email recipients with Sigstr ABM
Automated Employee Signatures
Enabling automated employee signatures in SalesLoft requires minimal configuration. Through the Sigstr API, SalesLoft aligns to your Sigstr account and employee profiles. Using the user email address as the common identifier, SalesLoft applies an individual’s signature to his or her SalesLoft signature settings.
The integration settings are located within SalesLoft Cadence under Settings → Integrations.
The following must occur to activate the integration for a SalesLoft user:
- A signature must exist in the Sigstr application
- A user and his/her email address (required in Sigstr) must exist in both Sigstr and SalesLoft
- The “toggle” button for a user must be active (in the green position)
- Cadence signature settings will automatically be updated with a Sigstr signature and campaign
Templated Email Signatures
If you would like to include Sigstr signatures in only a subset of outbound Cadence emails, you can do so. If you are going to use Templated Email Signatures, you should not use Automated Employee Signatures at the same time.
When installing the Sigstr signature to a SalesLoft email template, you will need to reinstall the signature coding to all subsequent email templates. The signature coding itself will dynamically update to pull in each SalesLoft end user’s information.
For instructions on how to install your Sigstr signature, please reach out to email@example.com.