Terminus Relationships delivers relationship intelligence that keeps Sales and Marketing aligned and hyper-focused on your most important contacts and accounts. By analyzing the email and calendar patterns of all your employees, Terminus Relationships identifies and quantifies the entire universe of relationships that your employees have inside and outside your company. With a shared source of truth, your sales and marketing teams can build, track, and perfect your account-based engagement strategy.
When marketers can explore relationships with contacts and accounts and watch how they trend, they’re able to do amazing things like…
- Generate region-specific lists of your friendliest contacts for event marketing.
- Watch how relationships inside target accounts improve or degrade over time to maintain sales momentum.
- Ensure your account-based marketing initiatives are in line with sales activity.
- Build remarkably powerful lookalike and retargeting audiences.
- Request warm introductions to key contacts or accounts from the people you both trust.
To grant Terminus access to your email data, Relationships must be enabled by a G Suite Service Admin who does the following:
- Enable API access in your G Suite environment
- Sign out of secondary G Suite accounts
- Receives confirmation that Terminus Relationships has been provisioned in your account
Once the prerequisites have been addressed, you can complete the setup process by following the steps outlined below.
Sign into the Terminus platform using your Gsuite superadmin’s credentials.
Select the Email Experiences tile.
Navigate to Account Settings.
Click on the Integrations section.
Scroll down to the G Suite section and click Configure. If you’ve already enabled the G Suite integration for data syncing purposes, you will NOT need to reconnect to the API.
In the Configure menu, slide over the bar next to Relationships (and any other G Suite features you'd like to use) and then click Integrate with Google.
Read through the permissions and select Accept. Please note that G Suite Admin credentials are not stored in the Terminus system.
Need additional information about the G Suite Permissions needed by Terminus Relationships? Learn more here.
Toggle notifications to the OFF position (recommended) and then select Next.
Take note of where you can find Sigstr Connect. Select Next.
After enabling Sigstr Connect, you will be taken back to Email Experiences' Integrations tab. Employee data will automatically be synced to Email Experiences within 24 hours. Completion times vary depending on your organization’s email volume.
Navigate to https://admin.google.com/ac/owl/domainwidedelegation and add the appropriate scopes for Relationships functionality.
- Click “Add new”
- Client ID: 105872866354256045843
- Leave “Overwrite existing client ID” unchecked and click “AUTHORIZE”.
Once the steps above are complete, please contact the Terminus Support Team by submitting a ticket via the Help Center requesting access to Terminus Relationships.
Employee data will automatically be synced to Terminus within 24 hours. Completion times vary depending on your organization’s email volume. Once you've enabled the G Suite connection, it's time for utilization!