Today’s companies are becoming more decentralized. Your top account might be headquartered in San Francisco, but your champion actually lives in Austin. Email Experiences’ location intelligence accurately informs sales and marketing where their most important contacts actually are to help them align on outreach, field events, and territory planning.
With the power of Location Intelligence, you can do things like...
- Perfect Your Guest Lists - Location intelligence shows you everyone your company knows in a geographic radius. Sort by relationship strength to invite your strongest contacts to your next field event.
- Make Travel More Productive - Never say the words, “table for one,” when you’re on the road again. You can explore your company’s network of relationships and get warm introductions to people in those regions from your coworkers that know them best.
- Drop a Pin on All Contacts - Keeping contact locations organized is impossible. Relationships keeps track of where your contacts are so you don’t have to.
- Plan Better Territories - Deciding where your field events or roadshows should happen requires a lot of guesswork. Relationships aligns your outside sales and marketing planning to align with your contacts’ locations.
- Generate Lists - Relationships makes it easy to generate location-specific lists based on relationship criteria. Event marketers can export these lists or sync them to a marketing platform to execute intelligent, location-based marketing tactics.
- Find New Friends - Type in any city and, like magic,Relationships will show you every contact (and their associated accounts) that live in that area. Discover contacts you didn’t know you had, make introductions to neighbors, and orient your teams around locations effortlessly and accurately.
Navigate to Relationships and then click on Location Intelligence.
To export a list for event invites or other marketing purposes, choose either Accounts or Contacts from the drop down options, and then click on the Export button.
To keep the list in Email Experiences, click Add to List and then choose to create a new list or add the accounts or contacts to a preexisting list. Align the list to a Targeted campaign if you wish.