The Connections page can be accessed on the left hand side of the website personalization navigation.
- On the Connections page, hover over the Terminus icon and select “INSTALL.”
- Once you’re in the Terminus configuration page, enter the API key that was provided by your CSM or Onboarding Specialist. You can also name the integration in the “Connection Name” box.
- If you have multiple Terminus Engage instances, please contact your Onboarding Specialist or Client Strategy Manager for further assistance.
- This can include tactics with any current status, but we would encourage users to only import active or “Running” tactics, to create deeper alignment between your advertising and web initiatives.
- LinkedIn tactics built using Enhanced Audience Segmentation will not be selectable for web personalization.
- Selectable EAS tactics will be refreshed every 24 hours.
- Advertising audiences can be added or removed at any time.
Once your settings are in place, select the “Save Connection” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I build audience segments directly from my Account Hub lists and/or Global filters?