The Terminus connection within the web experiences interface allows users to segment their anonymous web visitors based on Terminus firmographic data and their dynamic advertising audiences.
The Connections page can be accessed on the left hand side of the website personalization navigation.
- On the Connections page, hover over the Terminus icon and select “INSTALL.”
- Once you’re in the Terminus configuration page, enter the API key that was provided by your CSM or Onboarding Specialist. You can also name the integration in the “Connection Name” box.
- If you have multiple Terminus Ad Experiences instances, please contact your Onboarding Specialist or Client Strategy Manager for further assistance.
3. After the API key is input, select the “Save Connection” button.
In the “Advertising Audiences to Import” section, you can select any Terminus display advertising tactics that were built from Data Studio lists and Global Filters using Enhanced Audience Segmentation.
These tactics can be used to build your audience segments for web experiences.
- This can include tactics with any current status, but we would encourage users to only import active or “Running” tactics, to create deeper alignment between your advertising and web initiatives.
- LinkedIn tactics built using Enhanced Audience Segmentation will not be selectable for web experiences.
- Selectable EAS tactics will be refreshed every 24 hours.
- Advertising audiences can be added or removed at any time.
Once your audience lists have been imported, select the “Save Connection” button.
NOTE: It may take up to 24 hours for audience data to sync to the web experiences interface once a new advertising list is added.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I build audience segments directly from my Data Studio lists and/or Global filters?
- Currently, the only way users can leverage Data Studio lists and/or Global Filters for web experiences is to target advertising audiences using Enhanced Audience Segmentation as the source.
Article is closed for comments.