Adding the Terminus Tag Directly to a Website
- Paste the embed code into the global header of your website. Once the tag is included on all webpages, you will be able to begin targeting and personalizing for your website visitors.
Adding the Terminus tag Using Google Tag Manager:
- Within Google Tag Manager, select “Tags” from the left hand navigation and then click “New” in the top right corner.
- In the new tag interface, name your new tag “Terminus Embed Code”.
- In the Tag Configuration, choose “Custom HTML” as your tag type.
- In the Triggering section, select “Page View” and “All Pages” as your trigger type. (Note: you may need to create this as a new trigger type if it doesn’t already exist in your Google Tag Manager account)
- Once configured as above, save the new tag and then submit changes for publishing.
Article is closed for comments.