Upon logging in to the web experiences interface, users will be brought to the main dashboard of the platform.
This screen provides a snapshot of performance for the past month. Unlike the performance reporting dashboard, this view is not customizable. Its purpose is to provide a quick overview of the primary performance metrics.
It is important to note that this screen provides an aggregate view performance across all web experience efforts.
The elements of the main dashboard are:
- Site Impressions: Shows the overall number of impressions on all personalized content
- Site Clicks: Shows the overall number of clicks on all personalized content
- Site Clickthrough Rate: Shows the average rate of engagement on all personalized content
- Clickthrough Rate of Targeted vs Non-Targeted Traffic: Compares the CTR for Targeted and non-Targeted segments. Non-Targeted traffic will only be included if there is an experience being served to “All Visitor” segments
- Top Performing Segments: Shows the name and clickthrough rate of the most highly engaged segments
- Top Performing Content: Shows the name and clickthrough rate of the most highly engaged with content (regardless of the campaign in which that content was served)
Note: The up/down arrows and corresponding percentages show any change in performance compared to the previous period.
Article is closed for comments.