When you’re scaling ABM, you need to be able to own the end-to-end digital story for every relevant customer, integrate account intelligence into everything you do and every system you use, and report on the right types of metrics.
The Terminus March release is designed to help you own and align more of the digital experience, bring account-level intelligence into every demand effort (even if it’s not ‘account based’), and deliver more of the reporting you need with trended scorecard metrics, an all-new advertising metrics page, and a native Google Analytics integration.
New features and enhancements for this release include:
- Account-Based Website Personalization
- Email Signature Marketing via Sigstr (read more about the Sigstr acquisition here)
- ABM Scorecard Trending
- Customizable Engagement Scoring for ABM Scorecard
- Enhancements to the Tactic Details Page
- Lead-to-Account Mapping in Salesforce
- Relationship Scoring in Terminus Hub
- Pardot Integration for Terminus Hub
- Expanding display advertising audiences to 1,500 accounts
- Account Lists viewable in Sales Insights
To learn more about this release, and the individual features mentioned, check out these blog posts:
- March Product Release: Web Personalization, Scorecard Trends, Lead-To-Account Mapping, and More
- Account Intelligence in More Places