If you have any questions regarding your current subscription plan, please reach out to your Client Strategy Manager.
Now part of the Terminus product offering, Sigstr Relationship Data gives true insight into the quality of relationships and level of engagement within your target accounts, so you can activate sales and trigger high-touch marketing campaigns.
Relationship data also forms the basis of sales and customer success coaching and pipeline forecasting, indicating how well your reps are doing at building 1-to-1 relationships within accounts, and whether those relationships are ramping up or fading away.
Within the Terminus Hub, Sigstr Relationship Data will be surfaced as Account Hub and Opportunity Insights table columns, and within the Terminus Global Filters. This means that this data can be used to:
- Generate customized reporting views in Terminus Hub
- Create prioritized lists of accounts for sales and customers success teams
- Orchestrate targeted advertising campaigns and personalized website experiences
Configuring Relationship Data in the Terminus Hub
In order to access Sigstr Relationship data in the Terminus Hub, your Onboarding Specialist or Client Strategy Manager will first provision a Sigstr Account for you. For more details on how to grant access to your email data, please reference these article:
Account Hub & Opportunity Insights Columns
In addition to the custom and fixed column options available to users of the Account Hub, there will be four selectable columns related to Sigstr Relationship Data.
These columns include:
- Sigstr Relationship Score: An AI-driven grade (from “Weak” to “Strong”) which analyzes the all-time email and calendar patterns of your employees across all accounts to help marketers prioritize accounts based on previous brand recognition. This score measures the volume of your interactions within an entire account, and will slowly decay over time (as activity declines).
- Sigstr Intent Score: An AI-driven score (from “0” to “100”) which analyzes the recent email and calendar patterns of your employees across all accounts to help marketers trigger timely, personalized campaigns. This score is more reflective of the frequency and recency of your interactions. The scoring grouping for this metric include:
- Sigstr First Email: The date of the first recorded email interaction with a contact at the account.
- Sigstr Last Email: The date of the most recent recorded email interaction with a contact at the account.
These columns are also available in the Opportunity Insights report.
Columns can be sorted by ascending or descending values, and exported via .CSV from the data table.
Within the “Terminus” drop down in Global Filters, users will be able to filter by Sigstr Intent Score and Relationship Score.
Sigstr Relationship Score and Intent Score will also be available field values when creating Top Accounts tiles in your ABM Dashboards.
Use Cases for Relationship Data
Use Case #1: How do I scale the delivery of the right content at the right time?
- Launch display advertising in lockstep with your email signature and website personalization campaigns to deliver a tailored content experience to prospects and customers.
- Target dynamic audiences based on Sigstr relationship and 1st party intent data, in addition to Terminus firmographic, behavioral, and 3rd party intent data.
Use Case #2: Which accounts are engaging on our website, but have weak relationships?
- Build a target account list within the Account Hub by applying engagement spike and/or intent filter with a low Sigstr Relationship Score value (e.g. “Below Average”).
- Collaborate with Sales to prioritize these accounts, and track if they become an engaged account and/or result in new pipeline created on your ABM Scorecard.
Use Case #3: How likely is my pipeline to close?
- Use relationship and marketing analytics to identify forecasted pipeline that need additional activation within Opportunity Insights
- Collaborate with Sales by creating multi-channeled campaigns for the identified accounts to provide marketing coverage throughout the sales process
Use Case #4: Are my ABM programs creating new relationships?
- Build a target account list within the Account Hub by applying a low Sigstr Relationship Score value (e.g. “None”, “Below Average”).
- Execute personalized campaigns against the list, and measure the growth of their Sigstr Intent Score and Relationship Score values in Account Hub.
- Track if they become an engaged account and/or result in new pipeline created on the ABM Scorecard.