Information on initial setup for your user account, (including password creation) within the Terminus platform can be found here.
Users can reset their password through the Platform Profile page. Requirements for resetting your password through the Platform Profile page are:
- You’ve previously set up your Unified Login password from the email activation link.
- Logins activated through SSO (and not their email activation link) will have to submit a ticket through the Terminus Support Portal to request a temporary password to be set and allow your user to be accessed via email/password combination.
- You have access to the email registered to your Unified Login
If you need to change your password, or if you have forgotten your password, the following actions can be taken:
- Login to the Terminus platform (home.terminusplatform.com)
- On the Platform Home page, click the profile icon on the left navigation bar to navigate to the Profile page
- On the Platform Profile page, click the “Reset Password” button
- Follow the instructions sent to your email inbox
- You can now login to the Terminus platform with your new credentials
Does Terminus support any of the following sign-in methods: SSO, SAML, or MFA?
- Yes; Terminus currently supports Single Sign-On via Google Workforce and Microsoft Office 365, as well as SAML 2.0.