Customers leveraging our Salesforce integration with Ad Experiences may, at some point, need to re-authenticate their connection for one of the following reasons:
- Their connection with their current SFDC instance has been disrupted/broken
- They need to re-authenticate with a new SFDC user
- They need to connect a different instance of SFDC with their Ad Experiences account
This article will cover instructions for the first two scenarios. If you need to connect your Ad Experiences instance with a different/new instance of SFDC, please submit a ticket through the Terminus Support Portal.
Re-Authenticating an Expired SFDC Integration
If you receive the following message in your Ad Experiences instance (generally displayed at the tactic level):
Navigate to Settings > Integrations tab > Select the "Authenticate Salesforce" button, and follow the standard OAuth steps:
Once you've re-authenticated, you should see this updated message:
Re-Authenticating with a new SFDC User
If you need to re-authenticate the integration with a different SFDC user in your current instance, navigate to Settings > Integrations tab > Re-authenticate via the orange link:
If you need to verify who your original authenticating user was, or, if you need to break the current SFDC integration, you can follow these steps in your SFDC instance:
Navigate to Setup at the top right inside Salesforce
- On the left hand pane please click into the “Quick Find / Search”, paste in “Connected Apps OAuth Usage”
- Click “Connected Apps OAuth Usage”, on this page you should see a connected app called “MyTerminus”
- To the right of this you should see a column with “user count”, please click this underlined number and a user name will be displayed. Here, you can also revoke access for the connected user.
If you have additional questions please reach out to support through the Terminus Support Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.