This document outlines the steps for integrating Terminus Data Studio with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
Customers who integrate their Data Studio instance with Microsoft Dynamics can access features on the following app pages:
Dynamics-integrated customers can also use their Data Studio lists as an audience source in their Terminus Engage (advertising) instance. There is currently no direct integration available between the Terminus Engage platform and Dynamics.
See here for a list of all fields required for Dynamics CRM integration.
Note: Terminus Data Studio does not support integration with an on-premise deployment of MS Dynamics; however, organizations using an on-premise CRM may instead be eligible for our List-Based Data Studio configuration.
- This integration requires an Azure/Dynamics 365 Admin user to configure.
- Your organization must have the application for Terminus Data Studio integration installed in Azure. Microsoft’s instructions for registering an application can be found here.
- The user setting up the integration must have an active account for the Terminus Platform, with access to Data Studio enabled.
Connect Terminus Data Studio with Microsoft Dynamics (aka "OAuth")
- Log in to Terminus (home.terminusplatform.com) using your platform credentials.
- Navigate to the Data Studio product.
- On the left nav, click "Settings" > "More Settings"
- Navigate to "Integrations" > "Microsoft Dynamics"
- Click "Sign into Microsoft Dynamics 365" (Direct URL for this page is https://studio.terminusplatform.com/dynamics)
- Enter your Dynamics 365 Application Unique Name in the provided input field. Instructions for finding the Unique Name can be found here.
- Once you've entered the unique name, press ‘Connect to Dynamics’.
And now you're done!
Terminus will automatically be notified of the successful connection and will begin syncing your CRM data to Data Studio. If your organization is onboarding and it is the first time connecting, then it may take up to 3 business days for Dynamics365 data to appear in Data Studio.
If you have questions at any point in the process outlined above, please reach out to your Terminus Onboarding Specialist or support through the Terminus Support Portal for assistance.