Installing Terminus's Sales Insights Package in Salesforce
NOTE: Before installing, make sure that someone with READ/WRITE SFDC access is the one downloading the package (SFDC Admin/Operations roles).
- Visit this link as a Salesforce Admin:
- If you have SFDC Enterprise+
- If you have SFDC Professional
- Click Install for All Users (Or specific profiles if necessary for your organization).
- Click Install.
- Once installed in SFDC, please notify your Terminus CSM or our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This package can be installed in a SFDC sandbox environment. However, if you would like to have a "test" data push initiated while in sandbox, please connect with your Terminus CSM or Onboarding Specialist.
To customize the layout on the Account object:
- Click Edit layout on the top right of any account.
- Create a new section named "Terminus Metrics."
- Drag each field that you want to show into that section (recommended layout is below).
Available fields to map:
- Last Spike Date
- Spike Percent
- Engaged On
- Most Visited High-Value Pages
- Most Visited Awareness Pages
- Spike Heat
- Last Visit Date
- Web Visits
- People on Site
- Last Ad Click Date
- Last Ad Impression Date
- Ad Clicks (30 Day Snapshot)
- Ad Clicks (90 Day Snapshot)
- Ad Impressions (30 Day Snapshot)
- Ad Impressions (90 Day Snapshot)
Recommended install layout:
- Users must have Bulk API enabled in their SFDC instance in order for data to push back properly.
- Data is only pushing to the Account object in SFDC for accounts that are also targeted in Terminus advertising tactics.
- We push real time-data daily, no historical pushback.
- This package is unmanaged by Terminus.
- If you are not seeing data push back once the install is confirmed, please ensure “View Setup and Configuration” is enabled in Administrative Permissions:
1. Log into the CRM org as a System Administrator.
2. Navigate to the end-user profile.
3. Click Edit.
4. Scroll down to Administrative Permissions section, alternatively use CMD/CTRL + F.
5. Enable the View Setup and Configuration setting.
6. Click Save.
After installing the package, we will also create a custom “TerminusReports” folder in your Reporting tab in SFDC. The folder should look like this:
If it looks like this, instead (no reports showing):
Follow these steps:
And confirm that your profile is enabled:
Any questions related to the installation of this feature can be sent to email@example.com, or to your Terminus Customer Success Manager.