Summary

Analyze the trending data showing marketing effectiveness of specific campaign/groups compared to historical performance/goals.

Cohorts

Changing the data sets (date cohorts) will help uncover different insights about your campaign performance. 

Field

  • Leads: The total number of leads or contacts within the given date cohorts & attribution model.
  • Opportunities: The total number of influenced opportunities within the given date cohorts & attribution model. A single opportunity can be influenced multiple times in this view.
  • Unique Opportunities: The total number of unique influenced opportunities within the given date cohorts & attribution model.
  • Deals: The total number of influenced deals within the given date cohorts & attribution model. A single deal can be influenced multiple times in this view.
  • Unique Deals: The total number of unique influenced deals within the given date cohorts & attribution model.
  • Pipeline: The total value of influenced opportunities within the given date cohorts & attribution model.
  • Revenue: The total value of influenced closed won opportunities within the given date cohorts & attribution model.
  • Waterfall Stages (if applicable): Analyzing leads of a specific waterfall stage based on your configuration (e.g. MQL, SAL, SQL) within a given campaign activity date cohort & single-touch attribution model (i.e. first touch, last touch).

Campaigns That...

  • Have Activity In This Cohort: Any campaign with a successful touch given the defined attribution model criteria.
  • Started In This Cohort: The date that individual campaigns were created in SFDC.
  • Influenced Oppts Created In This Cohort: The date when an opportunity is first created falls in the given cohort and has successful campaign member responses.
  • Influenced Oppts That Have A Close Date In This Cohort: Opportunities with a close date within the given cohort.

Cohort

  • The time range to be viewed

Attribution

  • Single-touch: First Touch: Attribution by the first marketing activity from a specific campaign/group.
    • e.g. I want to know which campaigns are sourcing the most leads/opportunities.
  • Single-Touch: Last Touch: Attribution by the last marketing activity prior to conversion.
    • e.g. I want to know which campaigns are most effective at pushing leads to opportunities.
  • Multi-Touch: Evenly Weighted: Attribution by analyzing all marketing activities on leads/contacts and opportunities, regardless of sequence.
    • e.g. I want to understand the overall exposure that my marketing activities had on leads/contacts and opportunities.
  • Multi-Touch: 40-20-40: Attribution by associating weights to each marketing activity. The first and last marketing campaign activity are given higher weights (40% each, 80% total), and all activities in between comprise the remaining 20%.
    • e.g. I attribute bias toward first & last marketing activities as being more impactful and want to reflect this in my marketing activity attribution, by discounting all touches in between

Time Unit

  • Change the time units displayed on the graph 

Type

  • Trend: Shows current trend line for the data set
  • Goal: Set a target for the given data set  
  • Benchmark: Compare current performance to past performance 
    • Year-over-Year: Performance for the given set of time compared to the same amount of time the previous year 
    • One Cohort Ago: current set of time compared to the same amount of time directly preceding the current cohort (Ex: Last Full Quarter Q1 2018 compared to Q4 2018) 

Weeks Graph

A table of the numbers that are powering the graph. Can be used to understand trending performance cohort over cohort.

Weeks Details

See Campaign Group performance and dig into the specific campaigns groups/specific campaign performance given the set field.  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Comments

0 comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.