To access this feature, you need to have the Account Hub has part of your Terminus subscription.
What is the Account Specific Page?
From the Account Specific page, Terminus users can access a holistic view of what is happening (or has happened) within an individual account. Learn how each individual account has engaged with marketing and sales activities, to better plan, prioritize or demonstrate efforts with other stakeholders.
The Account Specific page can be accessed by clicking on an Account Name within the Account Hub:
The Account Specific page begins with a high-level account overview, pulled from details contained in your CRM, including:
Number of contacts associated with the account
Total value of all open opportunities (in the selected date cohort)
Total value of all of closed won revenue (in the selected date cohort)
The date Cohort at the top of the page can be adjusted to show account-level data for a specific timeframe.
Marketing and Sales Engagement
The Account Specific page will also surface engagement data for a given account including campaign responses, sales activity, Terminus advertising activity, and website page views.
The Campaign Responses tab will show:
- All campaigns that anyone associated with the account has responded to (in the selected date cohort).
- Within the graph on the right side of the page, you are able to view responses by campaign type and responses by the titles of the associated campaign respondents.
Sales ActivityIn the Sales Activity tab, users will see:
- Sales Activity is initially configured during your onboarding period, with the help of our technical team. For more information on configuring Sales Activity in the Hub, visit this article.
- The Sales Activity Type, the Date the Activity Occurred, the name of the person who received the outreach, the name of the person who created the activity in SFDC, and a description of the activity.
- On the right side of the tab, you can also see your Sales Activity grouped by type.
The last tab, "Advertising," will surface high-level advertising engagement metrics, if you were / or are currently serving Terminus ads to the account in the selected date cohort. This view will show:
- Aggregate Impressions
- Aggregate Clicks
- Aggregate Website Page Views
People & Opportunity Details
The last section of the Account Specific page provides information related to the associated account Contacts, potential related Leads, and opportunity activity. This information, in addition to the Campaign Responses and Sales Activity details, is searchable and exportable via .CSV file.
- Person: Name of the Contact/Lead
- Source Campaign: The first marketing campaign membership that was associated with the contact.
- Campaign Responses: Total campaign responses per individual person, based on the selected date cohort.
- Account = Person who has been converted to a contact on the account.
- Orphan Lead = Person we believe to be associated with the account. For more information on our Orphan Lead Finder, check out this article.
- Sales Activity: The number of sales touches for the contact, based on the selected date cohort and task filters (set up in your Hub configuration for Sales Activity).
- Created: Date the individuals' contact/lead record was created in your CRM.
- Opportunity Name
- Type: Opportunity Type within your connected CRM
- Amount: Total value of the opportunity based on your configured CRM amount field.
- Sales Activity: The number of sales touches for the opportunity, based on the selected date cohort.
- Created: Date the opportunity was opened.
- Closed: Date the opportunity was closed, or is scheduled to close.
- Stage: Opportunity stage the opportunity is currently in.
These are leads that are not yet associated with this account via a contact relationship but should potentially be added based on matching data to contacts already associated with the account. These are associated to an account via our Orphan Leader Finder.
- Person: The name of the lead record, with an additional link for SFDC clients to drill-down further.
- Campaign Memberships: The number of campaign membership responses associated with this lead record.
- Sales Activity: The number of sales touches for the lead, based on the selected date cohorts.
- Created: The date of lead creation.
- Last Activity: The date of the lead's last campaign response date.
- Confidence: The confidence level that this orphan lead is matched to the correct account.
Account Insights Tab
Account Insights provides an aggregated view of the most crucial buying signal data, (both known contact data and anonymous account-level insights), for your target accounts, and can also be installed directly in Salesforce.
For more information on this feature can be found in this article.
How Should the Account Specific Page Be Used?
The Account Specific Page can be used to look at the current and historical engagement of an account to empower marketing and sales teams to be more agile with their outreach and to adjust their joint strategy for future successes. More specifically, users can leverage this page in the following ways:
- Review campaign responses to ensure that as marketing and sales are reaching out to an account, messaging and content is being tailored based on what account contacts/leads are engaging with.
- Use the campaign activity and sales activity graphs to better understand how engagement within this account differs across various types of outreach.
- Adjust campaign strategy/messaging to that account based on what types of content and activity they are most likely, or least likely, to engage with.
- Assess account coverage and contact-level activity.
- Use the "Known People" and "Orphan Leads" tabs to get a more complete picture of the breadth of engagement within the account, and gain a better understanding of what messaging key influencers and stakeholders are engaging with.
- Export this data to share with other team members.