To access the Configuration Page, you must have Terminus Hub as part of your subscription. Additionally, some settings will only be viewable and/or editable by Org Administrators in your Terminus instance.
The Configuration page can be used by an Org Administrator in your Terminus account to make changes to your Hub instance. The Configuration is broken out into four sections: Field Mapping, Validity, Integrations, and Global Filters.
Customers who have the Terminus Bombora Integration enabled will also see the "Bombora Intent" section in the Configuration page.
Any changes made to the Configuration page will be reflected after the nightly data cycle has run (re: next business day). Please submit a ticket to email@example.com if you need this sync to be initiated sooner.
The field mapping section can be directly accessed by navigating to: https://app.brightfunnel.com/#/settings/self-configure/field-mapping
Here, you will be able to update your Terminus mappings to specific fields in your CRM for the Campaign, Campaign Member, and Opportunity objects as well as setting up your Fiscal Year (for reporting purposes).
If you see displayed on any field mappings, that means there is a back-end configuration in place for this setting. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes to this setting.
In this section, an Org Administrator can set and update exclusion rules for the following objects:
- Campaign Member
In add a validity rule:
1. Click the button to add a new validity rule.
2. Use the Salesforce Field picklist to select a field to filter on.
3. Use the Operator picklist and Value textbox to create a rule for filtering.
4. Hit 'Done'.
5. Now go to the top of the page to the 'Filtered By' section and hit 'Edit'.
6. Incorporate your new rule into the filtering logic. Hit 'Done'. Hit 'Save Rules'. The rules above would be read/applied as "a Campaign record is valid if it's Name field is not Test AND it's Created Date is after 2015-12-01 AND it's Type is not SDR/Sales Outbound".
Note 1: when using the 'is' and 'is not' operators, multi values may be put in a single rule and separated with semi colons.
Note 2: If custom validity rules have been implemented and enabled, these sections will be read-only and you will see the following message:
Please contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com to make changes to this setting.
This section contains the links to update your OAuth connection to a connected system. Your initial configuration, (set up during your Terminus onboarding period), will have connected you to all of the necessary systems, but it may be necessary to reconnect if the OAuth integration user account has been deactivated.
It is not necessary to update any of your existing integrations settings once they are configured, unless otherwise instructed by your Terminus Customer Success Manager or the Terminus Support team.
In this section, an Org Administrator can create and update Global Filters for the following objects:
- Campaign Member
If you see displayed for a filter, that means there is a back-end configuration in place for this setting. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes to this filter.
Note: There is currently a limit of 8 filters per object.
To Create a New Filter:
Navigation to your CRM integration under the "Integrations" section, and search for the desired field under the corresponding object:
Once you've selected your field, it will automatically appear in the "Pending Approval" box. From there, you can select the "approve" button to have it added as a potential Global Filter option.
After this action has been completed, you can navigate to the Global Filters section to submit it as a new filter option:
- Click the button to add a new row.
- Enter a label for your filter in the text field.
- Select the field for your filter from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) If you would like to limit or group the values that will display in the filter, click the link and then click the button.
- When you are finished creating filters for the current object, click the button to save your changes. Your new filter should appear in your Hub instance after the next data cycle (over night).
If you have any questions, or need any help with these settings, please submit a support ticket by emailing email@example.com.