You must have Terminus Ad Experiences as part of your Terminus subscription to access this view.
The Campaign Overview page is your go-to view for campaign and tactic reporting. On this single page you have the ability to assess tactic-level efficiency and overall performance of advertising campaigns over a selected date range.
Users that will need to assess advertising campaign performance and do regular budget analysis will likely spend the most time on this page.
Tactic Analytics Table
Columns in the Tactic Analytics Table can be toggled on or off to display the advertising metrics that are most important to you.
At this time, you can view the following data points as columns in your tactic table:
- Campaign Name - In Terminus, a campaign is a group of one or more tactics that share a common identifying factor or goal. Clicking on the campaign name from this page will direct you to the Campaign Detail page.
- Tactic Name - In Terminus, a tactic is what allows you define your unique advertising audience, delivers your creative set(s) to that audience, and allows you to set specific budgets for ad serving, etc. Clicking on the tactic name from this page will direct you to the Tactic Detail page.
- Tactic Status - Users can filter their in-view tactics by the following statues:
- Pending, meaning the tactic has been submitted for review, and are currently going through the setup and approval process.
- Paused, meaning the tactic has been manually paused by users in your account
- Active but not Running, which is a status unique to our integration with the LinkedIn advertising platform, and could indicate that your creative or audience is pending approval, or that the tactic has been paused.
- Running, meaning the tactic is currently serving ads
- Completed, meaning a tactic has reached its end date
- Archived, meaning the tactic has been manually archived, and will not be run again
- And Draft, meaning the tactic is still being edited, and has not yet been submitted for review
- Created Date - The date the tactic was submitted for review
- End Date - The date the tactic is set to stop running, as determined by the end user (if unspecified, this will show a dash).
- Reach - The number of user cookies associated to the accounts in your tactic (if applicable).
- # of Active Accounts in Tactic - The number of matched accounts that have an "active" status in the tactic. In Terminus, "matched" indicates that our ad delivery system is able to target an account based on available data.
- Impressions - The number of times an ad has been viewed by users associated with your targeted accounts.
- Clicks - The number of times users associated with your targeted accounts have clicked on your display ad from a web page.
- Spend - The total amount you have spent to deliver ads through the Terminus platform.
- Daily Budget - The maximum amount you'd like your tactic to spend per day.
- Overall Budget - The total amount you'd like your tactic to spend during it's duration. Once the overall budget is reached, the tactic status will change to "Out of Budget."
- Budget remaining (in dollars) - Your Overall Budget minus your total Spend to-date.
- CTR - Click-thru rate; measures the number of times targeted users clicked on your ad, and is the ratio of clicks to impressions (clicks ÷ impressions).
- CPC - Cost-per-click; the amount an advertiser is charged every time an ad is clicked.
- CPM - The amount an advertiser is charged for serving 1,000 (mille) impressions.Customers leveraging our direct integration with the LinkedIn ad network will be charged. The Terminus Display Ad Network is optimized based on a CPM (cost-per-mille) model, and this is also how customers are billed for their media spend for display advertising tactics. Customers leveraging our integration with the LinkedIn advertising network will be billed through their LinkedIn Advertising Account.
You can also filter the tactic table by Campaign or Tactic Name, Channel, and Status by clicking the "Filter By Channel" dropdown.
Lastly, data from the Campaign Overview page can be easily exported via the "Generate CSV" button. NOTE: You will need to first select "Generate CSV" and then "Download CSV" once the report generates.