You must have Terminus Ad Experiences as part of your Terminus subscription to access this view.
Note: this article pertains to the new campaign index page released in May 2023. If you are not yet using the new Display Ads, please refer to the Legacy Campaign Overview article.
The Campaign Overview page is your go-to page for accessing all of your active, draft, or archived campaigns. From here you can both access campaigns and see at-a-glance information such as flight dates, low budget alerts and spend.
Note: Display Campaigns on this page are limited to new Display Ads. To access legacy Display campaigns, click the "Manage Legacy Campaigns" button:
Web Campaigns Table
In the "Web" tab, you can access all your web-based campaigns such as Retargeting, New Display Ads, and Global.
Under this tab, you will find a filter panel and a campaign table.
The Filter Panel
On the left side of the Web tab, you can narrow down the campaigns displayed in the table.
By default, all active Display, Retargeting and Global campaigns are visible. However you may choose to narrow down campaign results using any of the following criteria:
Campaign Status: All campaign types can be filtered based on the following statuses:
- Active: This option returns campaigns that are not in a draft or archived state. This includes running campaigns, paused campaigns, and campaigns that are in the process of archiving. You may choose to limit results to one or more of the active statuses.
- Draft: This option will display all campaigns that are in draft mode (have never been published).
- Archived: This option will display all campaigns have completed archiving. Note that campaigns will automatically be archived after reaching their end date.
- Campaign Type: Results can be filtered by Retargeting, Display or Global. Note that Display only applies to the new Display Campaigns.
- Budget Status: You may choose to view all campaigns, or only view those with less than 10% of budget remaining (note - this currently only applies to display campaigns)
- Campaign Objective: You may choose to filter campaigns by the selected objective (note, this currently only applies to display campaigns)
At this time, you can view the following data points as columns in the table:
- Campaign Name - This is the unique name of your campaign. Clicking on the campaign name from this page will direct you to the Campaign Detail page.
Status - This is the current status of the campaign
- Running: this means the campaign is currently serving ads. Campaigns that have been submitted and are currently going through the setup and approval process will show "Pending" next to the Running status. Note that campaigns that have reached their end date will automatically be archived.
- Paused: this means the campaign is paused and not currently serving ads. Paused generally means that the campaign has been paused by a user in your instance, however campaigns that have been automatically paused due to special configuration or errors will show "System" next to the Paused status.
- Archiving: meaning the tactic has been manually archived, and will not be run again. Note that campaigns will automatically go into archiving mode after reaching their end date.
- Type: The campaign type (Display, Retargeting or Global)
- Start Date: The date the campaign is scheduled to start running.
- End Date: The date the campaign is scheduled to end. Note: if the campaign is set to run indefinitely, the system default of 730 days after start will be displayed.
- Daily Budget: The maximum amount you'd like your tactic to spend per day.
- Overall Budget: The total amount you'd like your tactic to spend during its duration. Note: if no total budget is set, the system default of $200K will be shown.
- Spend: The amount of money the campaign has spent to date.
- Low Budget: This will indicate "yes" if the campaign has less than 10% of the set budget remaining. By default, this column will not be shown but can be added by clicking the column icon in the top right.
Columns can be added or removed by clicking on the column icon in the top right:
Finally, you can filter by Campaign name by entering the name in the search box:
Clicking the LinkedIn tab will take you to your LinkedIn audiences and campaigns. Here you can see a list and key metrics of all LinkedIn audiences you have created, sync or un-sync the lists, and view key metrics for LinkedIn campaigns using Terminus audiences.
In the audience table, you can easily search and access all of your Terminus-based LinkedIn Audiences. Information available includes:
- Audience Name: the name of the audience; primarily used to make it easier to reference an audience and to recall its purpose.
- Description: the description of the audience segment created.
- Status: the current status of your LinkedIn audience (this is sent directly from LinkedIn).
- Source: the source will always be Terminus (Data Studio).
- Destination: the source will always be LinkedIn.
- Matched Accounts: this is based on data collection by LinkedIn for a rolling seven-day window. It is not a current total count of matched accounts, only the net change over the past 7 days.
- Audience Size: the current approximate count of Members within the LinkedIn Audience
- Created Date: when the audience segment was created.
- Last Modified: when the audience segment was last edited.
You will also be able to see the LinkedIn status of your audience segment. Status definitions include:
- Pending:The audience segment has been created and Terminus is in the process of pushing it over to LinkedIn. Allow up to 24 hours for the audience segment to reach LinkedIn.
- Building: The segment is being processed and can’t be used yet. Allow 48 hours (on a rare occasion, longer) for processing.
- Ready: Your segment has been fully processed and is available for use within a campaign.
- Updating: Edits to your list are in process. Allow 48 hours (on a rare occasion, longer) for the updates to process.
- Failed:There are problems with the list you uploaded or the segment you pushed from your data integration provider. If you have a data integration provider, please work with them to resolve the issue.
- Audience Too Small:The segment has been processed and the audience is below 300 members, which is too small to be used in ad campaigns. Add more companies or emails to your segment.
- Archived: The segment has not been used in an active campaign in the past 30 days. Your segment can be reactivated by adding it to a live campaign. Allow 48 hours for the audience to re-process.
- Expired:The segment has not been edited or used in an active or draft campaign in the past 90 days. The data is no longer available. You may edit your expired list to make it useable in campaigns.
Below the audience table you will find the campaign table. Campaign-level reporting allows Terminus customers to see valuable LinkedIn campaign metrics inside of the Terminus platform. Users are able to view campaign-level performance metrics to make informed decisions around where to increase or decrease spend, and understand which campaigns may or may not be resonating with key audiences. Note that the only campaigns available in this table are those using Terminus Audiences.
Campaign-level metrics that can be seen inside of Terminus Ad Experiences include:
- Campaign Name:LinkedIn Campaign names are clickable and will take a user to the LinkedIn Campaign Overview page.
- Active: Your campaign is active and approved ads in active campaigns can display impressions.
- Draft: Your campaign is still in draft status and has not been launched.
- Paused: Your campaign is paused and no longer serving ads. Edits can be made while your campaign is paused.
- Completed: Your campaign has reached its end date or total budget and has stopped serving. Your campaign must be reactivated to edit or create a new ad.
- Archived: Your campaign has been archived and is no longer serving. Your campaign must be reactivated to edit or create a new ad.
- A complete list of LinkedIn Campaign Status Definitions can be found here.
- Campaign Type:A complete list of all LinkedIn Campaign Types can be found here.
- Campaign Objective Type: A complete list of LinkedIn Campaign Objective Types can be found here.
- Campaign Start Date: The scheduled start date of the campaign
- Campaign End Date: The scheduled end date of the campaign.
- Campaign Daily Budget: The allocated daily budget for the campaign.
- Campaign Total Budget: The total allocated budget for the campaign.
Columns can be added or removed using the column picker in the top right.
Please sign in to leave a comment.