This integration provides an ability for you to send your best fit accounts directly from Engagio to a Terminus Tactic and orchestrate your ABM strategy on multiple channels within the Terminus platform.
How it works
In Terminus, you will start by creating a new Campaign/Tactic and select Engagio as Audience Source for LinkedIn Sponsored Content advertising channel. As you send your best fit accounts from Engagio, Terminus will run those accounts through its B2B account graph to find intended target account from the account name, even if there are data challenges with various company names, subsidiaries, parent-child issues, misspellings, unusual naming conventions, and more. It ensures Terminus’ advertising is targeting the right accounts and measurement tools are correctly attributing results.
In Engagio, you will start by adding Terminus as integration point and starting the authentication process to authorize Engagio to send Target Accounts to Terminus. Once the authentication is established, you can add Terminus as a Play Step in PlayMaker.
- Terminus ABM platform with Engagio and LinkedIn feature enabled
- Engagio PlayMaker
- Start by creating a new Campaign and a Tactic and select LinkedIn as your advertisement channel.
- Configure Campaign and Tactic Details
- Select Engagio as Audience Source and proceed with Tactic build process. For more information on LinkedIn channel - follow this link.
- Once the LinkedIn Tactic is submitted, it will be visible in Engagio playmaker
- Terminus and will be able to accept up to maximum of 200 accounts.
NOTE: Terminus is a tenant-level integration which an admin will need to set-up.
Connect Playmaker to Terminus platform
- Navigate to Settings > General > Integration.
- Click on the "Create Data Source" button and select Terminus.
- Confirm "Is Active" toggle is turned on and click the "Save" button.
- This will initiate authorization process
- If you are not already logged in to your Terminus platform, login with your Terminus credential and follow the steps to complete the process
- If you are already logged in, it will skip the login screen
Executing the Terminus Step in PlayMaker
- Select a Campaign from the dropdown.
- Select an Tactic from the dropdown.
- An Approver is optional
If you have any questions, please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org