HTML5 General Specs
HTML5 creatives are a type of display creative and must follow the same guidelines as display with some additional recommendations.
- HTML5 Supported File Types: HTML, JS, CSS, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and SVG
- Supported File Sizes for HTML5 Creatives:
Initial: 200 KB maximum
Max Initial File Load Count: 15 Files
Subsequent/Polite Load: 1 MB maximum
User-Initiated Load: 2.2 MB Recommended
- 160 x 600
- 300 x 250
- 300 x 50
- 300 x 100
- 300 x 600
- 320 x 50
- 320 x 480
- 336 x 280
- 728 x 90
- 768 x 1024
- 970 x 250
- 970 x 90
To ensure Creatopy compatibility with Terminus, please complete the below steps for each HTML5 creative you want to upload
Step 1. Create/format your HTML5 creative in Creatopy
Step 2. Click on Download and select the HTML5 option:
Step 3. Click on the drop down to select the ad network:
- Uncheck the General Usage box
- Check the box for theTradeDesk
Step 4. Toggle the 'Use ClickTag?' option to ON (leave the URL field empty) & click Download:
Step 5. Upload the .zip file to your Terminus tactic and set your landing page URL in the Terminus UI.
**If updating the HTML file after exporting, please follow the Custom Code Method at the following page: Custom Code Method **
- What tools can I use to open & view .html files?
- Atom Editor, Brackets
- What tools can I use to zip my files?
- Can I zip my files using the Mac/Windows Zip Tools?
- We recommend using a specific app such as Keka as it provides the option to remove resource forks.
- Are font files accepted?
- We do not accept font files of .ttf type. Please include the font details within one of the accepted file types.
- What do I do if I am seeing an error after I upload my creative?