You will need to have access to the Terminus Chat feature to use this guide. If you do not have access to Terminus Chat, please reach out to your CSM to discuss your packaging.
Your Chat Dashboard will be the first thing you see either as an administrator or user to keep a pulse on your Chat Program execution.
The Chat Dashboard will automatically be set to:
- The past 30 days
- Daily totals
- All the Teams the user has access to
You can adjust these settings as desired.
The top row of data will give you insights into the daily activities of the previous day:
- Total Chats: Total number of times a chat was requested by a visitor even if answered by a bot or missed.
- Qualified Chats: Count of chat with visitors that have a rating of 1, 2 or 3 fires. There are two ways to define a qualified conversation: (1) Reps can self-report in the information panel when they believe a lead is qualified or (2) an admin can use a playbook to set the qualification status based on the information provided.
- Lead Volume: Total number of leads generated. A chat is considered a lead when it captures one of the five primary Data Asks (Email, Name, Phone, Website and Company).
- Target Accounts: The number of chats with visitors who were identified by Terminus.
- Meetings Booked: Visitors that scheduled a meeting through Terminus Chat. Meetings are connected when using the Chat Scheduler.
NOTE: Historical DataIf a visitor submits their email address in multiple chats during the same calendar day, we will only count them once. If they submit the same email address on a different day, it will be counted again.
If a visitor submits their email address in multiple chats during the same calendar day, we will only count them once. If they submit the same email address on a different day, it will be counted again.
Finally, the data is available the next day.
For customers that have their Salesforce Integrated with Terminus Chat, we will show Revenue Influence by Terminus Chat. In order for the pipeline number to increment, you will need to ensure that the contacts you are chatting with have been linked to an opportunity. If you have any conversations via Chat with those contacts that opportunity value will be represented in the Pipeline Influenced and Closed-Won Influence values.
- Pipeline Influenced: The sum of revenue attached to all Opportunities influenced by Terminus Chat.
- Closed Won Influenced: The sum of revenue of the deals marked as Closed Won in SFDC and Initiated a chat.
Real-Life Example: How we track revenue metrics over time
Let's begin by saying you have had a chat conversation with a contact that is already in your salesforce.
As a result of the conversation, your Rep decides to open a $100,000 opportunity and attaches the contact to that opportunity - This puts your daily pipeline influenced number at $100,000- note the rep did not have to push the contact as a lead. As long as the contact is on the opportunity we can record the activity.
The next day, after speaking with the prospect further on a video call, your rep has changed the opportunity to $120,000 - This would increment your daily influence totals to $20,000 for this day, and it would increase your total pipeline influenced to $120,000.
The following day your rep signs the deal and sets your opportunity to "Closed-Won" for $150,000. We will count your closed-won influenced as $150,000 and your pipeline influenced will increase another $30,000 to account for the additional value.
Using Revenue Attribution to Show Value
- The Meetings booked number can be helpful if you want to show how Chat is making an impact on the # of meetings booked in a period.
- This data can show how Chat is impacting your sales pipeline.
- This can also explain in business metrics how Chat is impacting your organization as a whole.
- Finally, you can review the leads over time (shown below) to see how your Chat program is driving more conversions for your business.