You will need to have access to the Terminus Chat feature to use this guide. If you do not have access to Terminus Chat, please reach out to your CSM to discuss your packaging.
Your Chat Dashboard will be the first thing you see either as an administrator or user to keep a pulse on your Chat Program execution.
The Chat Dashboard will automatically be set to:
- The past 30 days
- Daily totals
- All the Teams the user has access to
You can adjust these settings as desired.
The top row of data will give you insights into the daily activities of the previous day:
- Qualified Conversations: Count of chat with visitors that have a rating of 1, 2 or 3 fires. There are two ways to define a qualified conversation: (1) Reps can self-report in the information panel when they believe a lead is qualified or (2) an admin can use a playbook to set the qualification status based on the information provided.
- Total Chat Volume: Total number of times a chat was requested by a visitor even if answered by a bot or missed.
- Lead Volume: Total number of leads generated. A chat is considered a lead when it captures one of the five primary Data Asks (Email, Name, Phone, Website and Company).
- Target Accounts Reached: The number of chats with visitors who were identified by Terminus.
NOTE: Historical DataIf a visitor submits their email address in multiple chats during the same calendar day, we will only count them once. If they submit the same email address on a different day, it will be counted again.
If a visitor submits their email address in multiple chats during the same calendar day, we will only count them once. If they submit the same email address on a different day, it will be counted again.
Finally, the data is available the next day.
For customers that have their Salesforce Integrated with Terminus Chat, we will help show revenue attribution for Terminus Chat by comparing the leads generated with your pipeline and revenue metrics. In order to connect your opportunities to a specific chat, it must be pushed as a lead or contact.
- Pipeline Influenced: The sum of revenue attached to all Opportunities influenced by Terminus Chat.
- Closed Won Influenced: The sum of revenue of the deals marked as Closed Won in SFDC and Initiated a chat.
- Meetings Booked: Visitors that scheduled a meeting through Terminus Chat. Meetings are connected when using the Chat Scheduler.
Real Life Example: How we track revenue over time
Let's say that yesterday you have created an open opportunity for $100,000 - This puts your daily pipeline influenced number at $100,000.
The next day, after speaking with the prospect further, you have changed the opportunity to $120,000
This would increment your daily influence totals to $20 000 for this day, and it would increase your total pipeline influenced to $120,000.
The following day you closed win your opportunity at $150,000. We will count your closed-won influenced as $150,000 and your pipeline influenced will increase another $30,000 to account for the additional value.
Using Revenue Attribution to Show Value
- The Meetings booked number can be helpful if you want to show how Chat is making an impact on the # of meetings booked in a period.
- This data can show how Chat is impacting your sales pipeline.
- This can also explain in business metrics how Chat is impacting your organization as a whole.
- Finally, you can review the leads over time (shown below) to see how your Chat program is driving more conversions for your business.