The Terminus Weekly ABM Report is sent to all Terminus Ad Experiences users every Monday. It provides an overview of how Terminus campaigns are impacting target accounts, highlighting the 'hottest' accounts from the previous week. The report aggregates weekly ABM results across all legacy tactics and new display ads, offers updates on the overall results of each campaign, and alerts you to any ads with status changes.
You can use the data in this email to:
- Alert sales to the most engaged accounts
- Share ABM results with leadership
- Review campaigns and tactics with your marketing team
- Respond to changes in a tactic’s status
Last Week’s Performance
In this first section, you’ll see Top Row Metrics for the previous Saturday through Friday. Please note that this data reflects weekly results and therefore may differ from the aggregate figures presented in the Terminus Ad Experiences dashboard.
The Top Row Metrics section contains data on:
- Engaged Accounts – The number of active accounts that have seen at least one Terminus ad during the previous week and the total media spend used on those accounts.
- Visiting Accounts – The number of target accounts that visited your website, and the total number of visits from those companies. These accounts must have also had at least one ad impression in the last week. Visiting Account data is only available if you have the Visitor ID tracking pixel installed on your website.
- Opened Opportunities – The number of opportunities opened on target accounts in the past week that were influenced by Terminus account-based advertising. It also includes the value of marketing influenced pipeline. Opened Opportunities data is only available if at least one of your Terminus ads uses the direct Salesforce integration.
- Won Deals – The number of deals won in the previous week that were influenced by Terminus advertising. It also includes the total value of new revenue won. Won Deals data is only available if at least one of your Terminus ads uses the direct Salesforce integration.
Note: The 'View All Details' links beneath the top-line metrics have been discontinued in the Weekly ABM Email Report. This change has been made because the data they provided was applicable only to legacy ad tactics. For insights related to legacy tactics and campaign reporting, you can access the information on the Legacy Campaign Overview page. If you're looking to generate metrics such as 'Opened Opportunities' and 'Won Deals' from the legacy CSV download, you can access it through the Ad Experiences Dashboard. This download contains comprehensive historical data for your advertising accounts and isn't limited to the week represented in the email report. However, by utilizing the 'Open' and 'Close' date fields in the CSV, you can determine which deals were opened or closed during the reporting week.
Last Week’s Top Accounts
This section shows last week’s top-performing accounts based on ad impressions, unique website visitors, and ad clicks. The three sections provide incredibly valuable information to share with your sales team to help them initiate and prioritize outreach based on account engagement.
Each section highlights key activities and engagement in target accounts, including:
Accounts with the Most Impressions – Accounts that have seen the most ad impressions in the past week, sorted from greatest to least, with up to 20 accounts listed.
Accounts with the Most Web Engagement – Accounts with the most unique website visitors that have seen at least 1 ad impression at any point in time, sorted from greatest to least, with up to 20 accounts listed. Note: If you do not have Account-Based Visitor ID set up, you will not see data in this section.
Accounts with Most Ad Clicks – Accounts with the most ad clicks last week sorted from greatest to least, with up to 20 accounts listed.
Overall Progress: Active Campaigns
This section is a little different than the others because it shows overall lifetime results for each Terminus legacy tactic or new display ad campaign that was active in the last week. This is the only section in the email that shows aggregate results instead of weekly results. Progression metrics will only appear for legacy ad tactics that also have defined progression rules
Note: Previously, if you had multiple tactics in any of your legacy campaigns, these would show the aggregate results of all the tactics (i.e., the campaign-level results). However, with new display advertising included, these will now show legacy tactics at the tactic-level within this section.
For each active campaign, you'll be able to view the total number of accounts in the campaign, as well as engagement metrics such as impressions, clicks, and web visits from those target accounts. Legacy ad campaigns that leverage the Salesforce integration and progression rules will also indicate the number of accounts that have progressed, along with the value of those accounts. However, progression information will not be displayed for any other campaign, including New Display Ads.
If you click on the campaign name, you will be taken directly to that campaign page within Terminus.
All Tactics with Status Change
This section highlights legacy tactics and new display ad campaigns that underwent a status change in the past week. If no status changes occurred in the previous week, this section will not be displayed.
You can click on the name to access it in the Terminus platform. This section helps you keep a pulse on ads that have changed over the last week, including ones that just started running, ones that were paused, or ones that ran out of budget.
There are also direct links at the bottom of the email to access our Knowledge Base, ABM Terminal resource center, and Product Blog, so you can stay in the know on all things Terminus and account-based marketing.
Additionally, there is also a button at the bottom of the email that links to the Terminus Dashboard for easy access to your Terminus account.
What if I don’t receive the email?
- Every Terminus user should receive the Terminus Weekly ABM Report each week on Mondays. Please check all of your email folders, including junk mail, promos, etc. Once you find it, you can move it to your inbox, and it should begin to show up there moving forward.
- If you have any trouble locating the email or are not receiving it, contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you’re signed up.
How do I manage which teammates receive this email?
- To manage which people receive the Weekly Terminus ABM Report, simply reach out to your CSM. We can add as many users as you’d like to the distribution.
How do I unsubscribe from this email?
- To unsubscribe, simply notify your CSM or send an email to email@example.com.
Why is the data in the Terminus Weekly ABM Report different than what I see when I log into my Terminus dashboard?
- The data in the email is from the previous week, Saturday to Friday. The data in your Terminus account may need to be filtered to show the same dates as the email. In the email, the accounts with the most web engagement only shows accounts that have seen at least one ad impression that week and had a high number of unique web visitors.
What does the Terminus Weekly ABM Report look like if I don't have Visitor ID installed?
- If you do not have Visitor ID installed, you will not see Visiting Accounts or any other website data. In Last Week’s Top Accounts, you will not see account web engagement unless Account-Based Visitor ID is installed. Additionally, you will not see visits under the engagement column without Account-Based Visitor ID installed. If you would like to learn more about getting Visitor ID set up, reach out to your CSM or contact support through the Terminus Support Portal.
What does the Terminus Weekly ABM Report look like if I don’t use the Salesforce integration?
- The email will appear slightly different from the images above. Below is an example of what the email will look like for you. As you can see, this version still includes lots of actionable data to report on.
In the Last Week’s Performance section, you will not see Opened Opportunities or Won Deals if you do not use the Salesforce integration.
In the Overall Progress: Active Accounts section, you will not see account progression if the tactic audience was not created using Salesforce rules.
Does the CSV report for "Opened Opportunities" and "Won Deals" only include deals that were opened/closed in the weekly reporting period?
- To generate Opened Opportunities and Won Deals metrics from the legacy CSV download, you can access it in the Ad Experiences Dashboard. This download includes all-time data for your advertising accounts, and will not be specific to the week of data represented in the email. However, using the "Open" and "Close" date fields in the CSV, you can determine which deals were opened/closed during that reporting week.