When setting up a Terminus advertising tactic, you may want to test different ad creative designs or messaging to see which one resonates better with your target accounts. Creative groups are available to use for Account-Based, Retargeting, and Global targeting tactics.
In the following steps, we'll show you how to group your creative sets into two or more different sets in order to test which group generates the most engagement.
- Open your tactic and click the Creative Performance tab. You can see here the Creative set A/B testing section.
Note: If you don't see the Creative Group A/B testing section, please reach out to support to enable the feature from your account.
- To create a group, please write your desired creative set name and click on ADD.
- Once created and if you already have creatives uploaded, you can assign creatives to the creative set by selecting/checking the creatives > clicking Bulk action > Assign.
- If no creatives are uploaded yet, you can click on "Edit All Creative" and it will take you to the tactic wizard to upload creatives.
Tip: You can also click on "Select all" to choose all creatives at once and hit "Assign" if you have multiple creatives.
- Choose which creative set you would like to assign the creative to and hit "Yes".
How can I enable the Creative Groups feature on my account?
- Please reach out to the Support team through our Terminus Support Portal and this feature can be turned on.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to support through the Terminus Support Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.