When setting up your chat conversation routing, you may want to notify a group of users rather than a single user. Using User Groups, you can easily segment your Terminus Chat users into various groups to reference within your Routing Workflows.
If you are leveraging the Terminus Chat + Slack Integration, you can also select which Slack Channel to direct notifications within this group.
How to Create a User Group:
1. Within Terminus Chat, navigate to the "User Groups" page.
2. In the top right corner, click on "Create User Group".
3. Click the pencil icon to name your new User Group.
4. Click "Add Members". This will open a modal. Select the users that you would like to include in the User Group.
5. Once you've selected all of the members, click on "Add to User Group."
You will now see the users you selected listed as Members for the User Group.
6. (Optional): If you have connected Slack and Terminus Chat, you can select which Slack channel you would like to send Terminus Chat notifications for this User Group. When a Slack Channel has been input into the highlighted field, Terminus Chat will push notifications for this User Group into this channel for Slack and mention the available team members.
This completes the set-up process. This User Group will now appear as an option when building your Routing Workflows under "Route To""
How to Modify User Groups:
To delete a user from a User Group, simply click on the ellipses next to their name. Then, select delete.
To add more users to the User Group, simply click on "Add Member". You will then be able to add members to the User Group the same way as when creating a new User Group.